Trading Terms & Conditions | Herons Bonsai
Herons Bonsai – Payment, Deliveries and Refunds policy
Herons Bonsai Ltd. Registered address: Herons, Wiremill Lane, Newchapel, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6HJ.
- Every care has been taken to ensure that all descriptions, measurements, colours and prices are correct.
- Measurements given are approximate.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of each individual tree, styles and shapes may vary.
- We try very hard to ensure that all items featured on this site are in stock or are available to order. However, discontinued or out of stock items may not be removed immediately.
- We will try our best to provide you with the excact tree in the photo, however in rare occasions, it may be the case that the tree in the photo is no longer available, therefore we have the right to send a very similar/ almost identiacal tree in terms of size, shape, pot and age.
- Prices shown on this website apply to the United Kingdom only. Prices for Europe & Worldwide may vary.
- In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to human or technical error, Herons Bonsai Ltd. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products or services listed at the incorrect price.
- Herons Bonsai Ltd. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and monies have been set-aside on your credit card. A full refund will be given in this situation. Please note that prices can increase, as well as, decrease.
- Please note that only one promotional code or other discount offer can be used per order, and not in conjunction with any other offers or promotional codes (including products marked as 'special price').
Basis of Sale
- When you click on “Add to Cart” at the checkout on the website, or telephone to place an order, you offer to buy the Goods at the prices indicated including any delivery charges that apply to your purchase.
- All orders will be subject to these conditions. If your order is acknowledged online, you will be notified of this soon after you submit your order by clicking "Make Payment".
- The acknowledgement is sent to you automatically and you are advised to be aware that errors may, in very rare circumstances, have occurred, of which we are not aware despite our best efforts. Because of this, we retain the right to cancel the order.
Non-acceptance of an Order
Orders may be rejected as a result of one of the following:
The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The identification of a pricing or product description error.
A system error – such as an error with the automatic confirmation.
You request delivery outside of UK mainland and do not accept the extra delivery or charges that may be applicable.
- Prices for products featured on this site are shown inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and are correct at the time of entry onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges where applicable and any other charges as set out in the 'Review Order' section.
- Herons Bonsai Ltd. uses CardSave Certificate to secure online transactions and conduct business over the Internet and accepts the following debit and credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account. Herons Bonssi also accepts orders via PayPal. Payments can also be manually processed over the phone.
- We can send all items listed in our online shop to customers in mainland Britain, Highlands and Islands; N.I. I oW, IoM and Channel Isles. For Europe and Worldwide please check with us first before ordering as the carriage costs are not the same as for mainland Britain.
- We can also send most goods to Customers in EU countries, but again please check with us first before ordering as the carriage costs will vary depending on the size, weight and destination.
We CANNOT send trees, seeds or soils to customers outside the EU, which includes countries like USA, Australia etc. but we can send tools and books.
Ordering and Payment
- We will not take payment until all the items in your shopping basket have been processed.
- You may pay for your online order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch or Pay-Pal.
- Your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate; (books are zero rated).
- Please ensure that you have ordered the correct items before accepting the terms and conditions of the transaction.
- If the delivery address is different from the card-holder's address, you must obtain clearance from us first or we will not process your order. This is to prevent fraudulent transactions.
Delivery charges are shown in our section about our ON-LINE shop.
NB.Where goods are for delivery to a third party ie not your address, please contact the nursery first. This is to safeguard you against fraud.
- Please ensure that there is someone to receive the goods when they are delivered.
- Deliveries must be signed for and you must check that you have received them in good condition before signing. If you cannot be in when goods arrive, please leave instructions as to where the parcel can be left.
- All UK deliveries are normally sent out by DPD Next Working Day Delivery service. We cannot guarantee next day delivery as this depends on weather and road conditions etc; - however 95% of deliveries are next day before 4pm.
- We do not dispatch any orders on Weekends, or bank holidays, this may increase the delivery time for up to 4 days.
- The date selector is a guideline, there may be a reason we cannot deliver on that day, We then have the right to deliver the item at the closest date.
- If you order online you are entitled to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the goods, but they must be returned to us in the original condition.
- The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer.
- If goods are received in a damaged condition you must state that on the delivery note and inform the courier and the nursery immediately.
- We will either refund or replace the item at our cost.
- Please ensure that you have ordered the right items before accepting the terms and conditions of the transaction.